Old January 7th 04, 06:41 PM
Bonnie

Default I'm now at liberty to dish!

I've never met Ginger personally but have shopped there when in Austin.
When I lived in Pampa we did not have an LNS. We have a fairly good LNS
here in San Angelo so I really don't have to rely on her now.
Sorry for your problems with her!
--
Bonnie

WIPs:
EGA's English Band Sampler ICC
Stitch-n-Zip Patchwork Checkbook Cover
Knitted Cardigan
Knitted Amish Throw

"animaux" wrote in message
Okay, the guilt was killing me. So many of you were so kind to me after

my
little LNS complaint.

Now I can tell you the real story. The LNS is Ginger's Needlearts. I

have been
the champion of her shop for years. I've gone to bat for her when all

other
shops have told me she was this or that, nothing positive, trust me (and

clear
down to Houston shops!). She is smarmy, and treats people like they are

stupid
and she stumbled into one who is not stupid. Shame on her.

She definitely lied to me, outright. She didn't display any of the

Christmas
theme magnets, rather she hid them on her desk, which her own employees

call the
black hole.

She is one of the most disgusting personalities I've had to deal with and

I've
had huge amounts of validation from everyone who knows her.

That said, I must come clean. No online shop asked to purchase my laying

tools,
but I told that to Ginger so I could go up there and get all my stuff back
without having to have it out with her. She's about 6 feet tall and wide,

so I
wasn't about to...well, I'm only kidding on that. I doubt grown women

would
fight!

Anyway, I now have all my laying tools and magnets and I will post photos

of
them and set it up so that if anyone is interested in buying one or

carrying
them in their shops, it will be there. I would rather throw them in the

garbage
than let her taint them in her shop. I was so outraged I didn't know what

do, but I was reassured today by someone who knows her very well. She

does this
to everyone. Her reputation is very poor, at best.

I may have a small table at ANG. I have to see what's what as I've never

done
that before, but consignment is finis! My tools are beautiful, if I may

say so
myself! If shops want to sell them, they can buy them wholesale and sell

them
for whatever they want.

So, I am deeply sorry I lied to you here, but I didn't know if she reads

this
newsgroup or has her little spies, and I didn't want trouble with her. I

truly
am sorry for lying here.

The first person to post to this apology gets a free laying tool!

If you already have one, it doesn't count

Victoria