Old August 4th 10, 10:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Will will I learn

My job with the band's flag corps was: fixin' the boots. Every pair of
those knee-high boots arrived shaped like round pipes. I had to sneak in
just above the ankle and shape the seam so they would stay put instead of
bagging and sagging. That's when we learned that a Pfaff can sew anything.
It was a ridiculous challenge but those sweet girls were so happy to have
boots that fit. Polly

"Kathyl"

Did they hire your daughter just so they would have you to make the
flags again? Just kidding. But they really hate to lose seamstress
volunteers!
KJ