Old March 19th 09, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default Printing out the SAL

wrote in message
On Mar 19, 4:24 pm, "lucille" wrote:
"ellice" wrote in message

On 3/19/09 3:41 PM, "MargW" wrote:

ellice wrote:
On 3/19/09 9:11 AM, "MargW" wrote:

I found when I went to Laura Perin's freebies, that only the latest
freebie would print out when following the instructions on the site.
Maybe I missed the instructions for selecting just one pattern.

If you encounter the same problem, simply highlight the pattern you
want, ^C (control+C for copy), and paste it (^V - Control+V) into a
Word
document. You can then save and print it.

Good hint for people.

Looking at the instructions, I think I'm going to have to buy some
of
the ribbon floss since I only have a couple of colours in my stash,
and
they aren't the ones I want to use.

MargW

FWIW, there are a bunch of threads that will work in lieu of the
1/16"
ribbon floss. I'm in the midst of getting Yahoo to load the photos I
took
of 8 colorways, with a couple of sub-variations. Instead of ribbon
floss I
used either Petite Sparkle Rays, Fyrewerks (slightly bigger), Neon
Rays,
and
1/16 Kreinik ribbon. Personally, I just don't like working with the
riboon
floss, and find the PSR nicer to work with.

Ellice

Thanks, Ellice:

I suspect that is what I'll end up doing. I have lots of different
fibers to play with, so I'm sure I can come up with something that
works.

MargW

You're welcome. I've no doubt you'll find something fun!

Also, I just uploaded into the files section a 2 page file of the
various
colorways I pulled. Supposedly, Yahoo is sending a message to the
group,
but who knows. I'm still having trouble uploading the photos.

ellice

I only saw one photo and when I tried to get the PDF file I got a message
saying it wasn't "Accessible."

I can view the photos, but the files come up as unaccessible.

Donna in Virginia

I can only view one photo and the files come up inaccessible for me too.