Old August 23rd 09, 05:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather[_3_]

Default Anyone hate working with specific colors?

"Dwyn" wrote in message
On Aug 21, 10:19 pm, "Heather" wrote:
Hmmm, if I called it "sage green" would you like it better?? I happen to
LOVE sage green and am trying to imagine whether khaki is different. Is
it?
Just a thought.

Cheers...Heather

Mebbe.

If I had been more aggressive with the reduction (for the bronzey
highlights) or just plain expecting this colour - I might be liking it
better. I also am really unhappy with the hands - that doesn't help.
If I thought of her as the "Sage Goddess" - it would probably be ok -
but instead - I think of her as "the Green Army Guys Goddess."

To put my money where my mouth is, so to speak, I offer these pictures
as proof of my point.
http://entertainment.webshots.com/al...=entertainment
Goddess beads in green - not so much. :-P

***Well, I have to admit that the colour is not really sage or khaki.....too
much yellow to my thinking. You have a bronze bead on that mandrel.....were
you going for one in that colour too??

Why do people like goddesses?? Why are goddesses always majorly obese?? I
think I will be a skinny goddess in my own mind.......LOL.

I think I will quit while I am ahead...snicker.