Old August 25th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps,rec.crafts.scrapbooks,alt.crafts.scrapbooks
Bunch Of Fun

Default Halloween Rubber Stamp Alphabet & Picture Set

Hi Lea,

Glad you are enjoying the stamp set.

If you have any art you made with this stamp set I'd be happy to post it
on my website for everyone to drool over

Best regards,

Carleton

BUNCH OF FUN, PO Box 12, Beaconsfield, QC, H9W 5T6, Canada

Canada & USA toll-free 24 hr Voice Mail/Fax: 1-877-419-8488
Other countries: +1.514.428.0471
Email: Web: http://www.bunchoffun.com
ALPHABET RUBBER STAMP SETS - ASIAN RUBBER STAMPS - "STAMPSTONE"

HouseODogs wrote:
I just wanted to say that I purchased this set and it is totally awesome.
The letters are very cool and the little Halloween characters are awesome
(and some of them are downright hilarious)

You can't go wrong with this set.

I have no affiliation with this vendor, I am just a very happy previous
customer!

3D-Lea