Old October 7th 16, 05:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default What are you stitching?

On 10/5/2016 12:58 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 11:59:02 -0500, Joan Erickson

I just finished Northern Lights Wolf (mentioned in another post) and
then it was a toss-up on whether I wanted to do a Halloween project (one
of Stoney Creek's designs) or a kit in my stash. I settled on the kit:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorian-Ch...item51ec5c9176

Nice, but I like the wolf better lol

But, but, but...it has *kitties* in it! I think it will go well in our
bedroom, which is currently being remodeled.

I went to pick it up the wolf from the dry cleaners this morning, where
I had taken it to get it blocked, and it was still crooked! So it
stayed there. grrrrr

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures