Old March 30th 05, 05:35 PM
kyrustic

Don't you have anything more important to worry about?

I am looking for people who paint on , or make furniture out of genuine
whiskey barrels.

I also sell genuine new and used Kentucky whiskey barrels and barrel parts.

You don't have to buy the barrels from me in order for me to sell your work.
Support American Families, Buy MADE IN USA
Kentucky Barrels
http://www.KentuckyBarrels.com
"Rare Bird" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

I am looking for artists who paint on genuine Kentucky whiskey barrels,
barrel tops, or barrel staves. I would like to sell your work on my web
site
and retail stores.

Kentucky Barrels
http://www.KentuckyBarrels.com

It would be less disingenuous of you to simply advertise
that you have barrels for sale and only coincidentally
might feature them on your web site by way of advertising
how your barrels can be used for art projects!