Old June 13th 07, 11:59 PM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Olwyn Mary

Default Home again.

Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. However, as the
hospital is so crowded, and I have had all the ultrasounds, x-rays,
round the clock breathing treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer arrived
today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor released me
with a handful of prescriptions and very strict instructions.

I have to behave myself, stay in bed (which is where I am going right
after dinner which is being put on the table right now) and just follow
orders. It won't hurt, as I have not the strength to pick up a needle.
In fact, I can barely concentrate on a very lightweight mystery story.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.