Old May 15th 04, 04:35 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Michaela - welcome to the group - I hope you keep us posted with all your
projects - especially the teaching at the college - sounds like fun God
Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Michaela" wrote in message
Sorry, something went wrong
Anyway, as I was saying, I have been reading this newsgroup for a while.

I learned how to knit at school in Germany, when I was 8 years old, and

have
knitted ever since.

Just in the past year, I have actually thought about making some money

with
my skill, and have approached my kids school, to start a Knitting Club.
That is going so well, that I talked to someone at the local college to
offer a knitting course for adults. And they liked the idea, AND they will
PAY me for it!!! Imagine that. I am still in shock.

I was thinking of a hat and a keyhole scarf as a fist project (with Boa
yarn), but now decided to teach the stitches on different yarn first.
I am trying to think of a catchy name for it all.

At the Knitting Club, we are winding down, and our last project is going

be "Kool-Aid" Dyed Wool, and the kids will knit a hat and scarf with it.

Personally, I am working on a kazillion things, but my "Dancing Vines"
sweater is almost finished.

That's it, and I really like this newsgroup and all the interesting ideas
and links I got from here.

Michaela ( in Canada)

NOW I hit the send button!

--
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."