Old December 10th 16, 05:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default Corduroy Fetish??

On Tuesday, October 29, 1996 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Lndh777 wrote:
I have to admit -now that I've found out that I am not the only one,
I have a fit for corduroy fabric!! I love everything about it! The
deep rich colors -the nap, OH! And if I can get a beautiful color
thats ALSO in a wide wale??!! I'm in fabric-heaven!
When they came out with the prints (which I have STILL not afforded
myself due to $$) I had a fit!! They are varied and gorgeous! I just
wish that I had some. When I change jobs I plan to get lots of it
and make a dozen or so fall skirts and fitted pants. I would love to
see some posts by or hear in e-mail from (those of you not quite
ready to come out of the corduroy-fetish closet) others who have a
love for the fabric!! The only thing that I don't love about it is
that I (some do -I don't) can't wear it as a year-round fabric. So
during the summer months, I prep for the winter and try to catch
sales on this marvelous fabric!!

Ahhh!
Lndh in Colorado

I've liked wide wale corduroy since I was a kid.. I like the feel, look of tight ones on a woman..