Old March 11th 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Default What is your Favorite Technique

Okay so I have to admit, I do not know what the Wizard is? I am
really not sure what the cuttlebug looks like either, I have heard
about it and I really like what it does, but would I use it a lot?
Is the Wizard a dry embossing machine then?

Glad to see that you still around I haven't heard or seen you in a
bit.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
The Angel Company
Team Leader of the
Hot 'n Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MN
http://missy.ismyangel.net

Check out my website for your stamping and scrapbooking needs. If
you
would like a catalog, please contact me and I will ship one to you.
Come celebrate with the Angel Company where all of the benefits are
doubled.

On Mar 10, 9:52*am, Wave Jumper wrote:
I like lots of techniques but...I bought the Wizard last week so have been
playing with that whenever I have a spare minute or 60. *I discovered my
cuttlebug embossing folders work in it so may dump the cuttlebug so I have
more space for other things in my craft room. We never have enough stamps or
accessories, do we?

SAD