Old October 16th 05, 11:37 PM
KittyG

Default Wedding quilt - Help me decide!

It wouldn't be an odd question to ask, or have someone else ask. She would
know she is getting a present of some sort anyway.

But is this her first home? It might not be something she knows how she is
going to do yet. It depends on what you already have or are given. Over
time you keep what you want.

The registry would certainly help find out their tastes, but I wouldn't
worry too much. It's something that can change a lot over the years. And
quilts are forever. Right?

--
kitty in phx

http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee

"extremevalues" wrote in message
oups.com...
Asking her slyly sounds great, but I live in TX, she lives in VA, and
her wedding will be in IA. It's hard to get subtle hints being so far
apart!

I will take Julia's advice and check Target, Wal-mart, etc for registry
info. That would be way sly!

Carol in TX
Need therapy? Make a quilt!