Old June 15th 12, 07:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aussie Spinner

Default Looking for patterns

On Friday, April 27, 2012 1:48:22 PM UTC+10, lace wrote:
Hello I am looking for a series of patterns called Enchanted Crochet.
Copyright is 1982. They are a series of mini crochet toy patterns like
Mickey Mouse, Ziggy, Orphan Annie, etc. Does anyone have any ideas of
where to find them? I have checked google, etsy, and ebay-no luck. The
company is out of business so I cannot contact them.

You could try www.ravelry.com
I searched Enchanted Crochet and came up with a number of very nice patterns but not sure if it is what you are looking for. you could also try www.amazon.com.
There are also a number of knitting groups on both Google and Yahoo Groups so you could join a couple and see what you can find.
Sorry I cant help withthe patterns but hopefully I have provided you with a few additional leads. You local knitting guild may also be able to help. Those ladies are often a treasure trove of informatio that doesn't necessarily get "online".
Good luck.