Old January 12th 11, 04:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Pecan Pie recipe

That's funny! Last night I ate the last- very large- piece of pecan pie
that I had made a few days ago. Yeppers, I ate the whole pie all by
myself- and every single piece was knee deep in whipped cream, too!
Starting tomorrow I'm on a strict diet. LOL

I foresee a LOT of salads in my future for the next month or so..... And no
more pie crust for The HairyButt Gang, either.

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

"dealer83" wrote in message

Polly and all, my husband was asking me what I was doing when I was
typing out my recipe. When I told him, he got this wistful look on
his face, so I knew a pie was in the making. I went out to the
kitchen and made one right then and there. We are lucky enough to get
a big box of pecans every year from our daughter, who lives in the
south. So...pecan pie was tonights dessert and I'm in a sugar
comatose state. A pin would make me pop. It was luscious, firm, not
runny, crunchy toasted pecans on top....now, aren't you all just ready
to make one? Donna