Old November 2nd 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
kejoni02

Default FS: 4 Hot Hues! Card Making Kits - Baby Theme

I have 4 sets of Hot Hues! Card Making Kits (Gartner Studios) - Baby
Theme! Brand new! Factory Sealed Packaging.

Each set makes 4 cards. You will receive 4 sets to make 16 cards
total!

Each kit contains everything you need to make 4 baby cards: 4 card
stock cards, 6 baby add-ons, 4 envelopes, extra paper for layering, 3
ribbons, and foam adhesive tabs. There are even examples on the back
of the package of the cards that you can make with this kit!

I'm asking $11.80 for all 4 sets and it includes shipping with
delivery confirmation. I accept most forms of payment (Google
Checkout, Paypal, checks, etc.)

Please email directly with questions, to see a pic, or to purchase.
Thank you for looking! K. (IN)