Old January 12th 04, 05:55 PM
Debra

Default Happy Dance

I finished stitching a little baby gift for one of DH's fellow workers
on Friday night. Over the weekend I washed, mounted, and framed it.
Last night DH and I took it to the man. He was very surprised to see
anyone since it was Sunday and he had to work alone, and more
surprised to receive a "grandpa" gift of stitching.

Ah, one project done and only a thousand more to go before I'm caught
up with all my stitching ideas. (That's if I never have another new
project idea pop into my head, but we all know that's not going to
happen. Ideas are like potato chips, you can't have just one.)

Debra in VA