Old October 16th 04, 10:14 AM
Carol

"Glen Sayers" wrote in message
news:1097909120.253490@ftpsrv1...
Here are some pics of my cardboard mock up. Any suggestions would be

Nice job on the baby!

The house design looks good but I suggest that you save it for when she's
older and build something simpler and quite a bit larger for when she's
little so she can enjoy it. Take a look at a playscale size house and use
those dimensions and keep the design simple. I found out that playscale is
1:6 which would also be called 2" scale. Here are examples of houses in
playscale http://www.indianasampler.com/Playscale%20Series.htm

My only comment on the house is that I think it has too many windows and
openings which will make decorating difficult.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com