Old November 1st 03, 08:11 PM
Karen

Wait until she gets into fiber dying, and Don wakes up covered with KoolAid.

(kidding, Noreen!

Karen in MN

"Janise Ross" wrote in message
LOL! I guess you're really into it now!

Janise

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
t...
OMG, I'm rolling on the floor, laughing at myself...
This morning, splutter, cough, giggle, Don asked if my foot was
tired, and if my hands were cramped.
I gave him one of those "HUH?" looks.... and he tells me ....
"You were spinning in your sleep last night!"
Wow, I DID dream I was spinning... but he told me I was DOING it
in my sleep.
LOL, I'm thinking of Dogs, when they RUN in their sleep!!!
Too darned funny!
He just went to bed, and told me, PLEASE, NO crafting tonight!
LOL, maybe he's afraid that I'll poke him with an imaginary
knitting needle.
Had to share.
LOL,
Hugs,