Old May 20th 11, 12:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
deschuit

Default Another LQS Closing

On 5/3/2011 2:21 PM, Sunny wrote:
A good friend just returned from a vacation in Tucson, AZ and says not
a single quilt shop is open in that city of around a half-million
people. I suspect some shop is open somewhere, but in the part of town
where she stayed -- nothing. That is a sad state of affairs.

Sunny

I travel to Tucson every year to visit a friend and I love the quilt
shops there. There is Quilt Basket, Quilt Market, and Bella Quiltworks
all in the same part of Tucson and then there is Cactus Quilts in
another area.

I live in Manchester, NH - the largest city in the state and we don't
have a quilt shop in the city. We do have several quilt shops all
within one hour of us. Some in NH, some in ME, some in MA and a little
farther away but some in VT. All different, some great, some good and
some okay.

Kathy in NH