Old December 24th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Another wannabe Basement Bandit....

On Dec 24, 2:08 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
wrote in message news:2040c695-45cf-40d8-8df3- Hey

Moonraker, Glass Dogs, Max, Dudley, or whatever your lastest alias

is.....
You really should take a kilnforming class. Even our beginner
students have learned how to avoid all the problems you're asking for
help with on the WG board. Hasn't anybody explained to you that
slumping short spans requires more heatwork then long spans?

Hey, numbnuts. If you are so damned smart, why don't you just log onto WG
and answer the posts over there?

Oh. I forgot. You got permanently banned from the Warmglass board for your
lack of knowledge and continually self-promoting your dumbass self and your
shady business practices. Never mind. Sure has been peaceful over there,
too. Wish we could do that on Usenet, too.

I'll seek help from some folks who actually DO glass, not fantasize about
it.

I have no idea who "Max" or "Dudley" are. Must be voices in your head.

This article provides the answers to all your questions:
http://www.glasscampus.com/tutorials...ayer_glass.pdf