Old July 17th 03, 05:15 PM
Bryan

" Can crochet hooks FLY?" - Depends on how hard you throw them! (couldn't
resist!)

Actually you can take knitting/crochet needles & rounded tip scissors on
board according to the www.tsa.gov website.
http://www.tsa.gov/interweb/assetlib...ted_6-2003.pdf

I believe I took some several months ago, but being I usually fly with my
kids, I don't have time to work on the plane.

Bryan
"Sew-Sew Lady" wrote in message
While reading the take-along projects messages, I started wondering if any
of you had successfully taken a crochet project along on a flight.

Scissors
and knitting needles don't seem to make it on board often, so I was

curious
if a crochet project might be a good idea for a flight.