Old January 4th 05, 04:07 AM
hfw

I'm Heidi, posting as rav2b...and hoping to change the posting name in June
when I graduate from rabbinical school and become a full-fledged rabbi. Been
living in the Philadelphia area for the past 5.5 years while I've been in
school. Lived in MN for the 25 years before that, after growing up in
Florida and then living in Germany for three years.

Married since 1973 to a total sweetheart who indulges me terribly. I mean,
really--he picks stuff out in fabric stores and says, "shouldn't you have
this for your stash?" Quick learner--I've only been quilting a little over a
year. But I'm totally hooked and have spent a small fortune (that we don't
have!). DH says, however, that it's still cheaper than therapy.

In addition to FT school, I do a variety of chaplaincy/rabbinical stuff. DH
is a music teacher in a Phila public school (argh!).

We have two grown kids, one granddaughter, and two nutty Scotties who serve
as QIs and have us hopelessly wrapped around their dewclaws.

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b