Old January 4th 05, 02:53 AM
Elizabeth Young

frood wrote:
I thought it would be fun to tell a bit about ourselves, and get to
know each other.

Okay, Okay
I'm Liz, and I live in california, near Sacramento. In an apartment
right now, with 95% of my sewing stuff in storage, waiting for our new
house to be finished. I am a part-time grad student, part-time
housewife, and full-time couch potato.
And I am the Answer (42 years old)
I have a wonderful long-term boyfriend, an amazing stepson analog, and a
really smart dog.
I have only been quilting for 'real' for a few years: I have made a tied
cot quilt a long time ago, a pinwheel and stars flannel baby quilt, a
bright batik log cabin twin, a christmas stocking, a hot pad, the
world's ugliest table runner (but it was fun) and am planning a kingsize
quilt this year.

I like to give very local weather reports in my sig line, and if you
want to see my online world,
http://fenris.net/~lizyoung/

liz young in soggy boggy doggy froggy california