Old July 13th 03, 05:25 PM
Chipper

I go to The Sewing Room where I bought my Bernina. They're having a 35% off
everything in store sale this Wed. but, alas, with our current financial
situation, I'll have to pass. There's a Hancocks up the road that has some
good buys, and of course the ubiquitous Jo Ann's. (This one isn't bad
though, no complaints). I'm saving my big blast, (you know the one that
comes after I win the lottery and I can invite everyone here...), for Mary
Jo's in Gastonia someday. Charlotte's only an hour from here after all. I
know there are several other shops around here in Winston, but haven't been
shopping much lately.
I still miss the late great Piece Goods shops! Boo Hoo!
chipper

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
Well, the original plan called for us to stop in W/S on the way home, but
then I forgot that it is past G'boro! Of course, the way I was driving, it
might have been faster to go by way of W/S!

How is the quilt shop in Winston/Salem?? Fabric Village? Is that it? I'm
seriously thinking of planning a quilt shop hop for Central NC, to include
shops in G'boro, Carrboro, Hillsborough (is that enough boros?), Southern
Pines, Raleigh, and of course, Cary!

What about Kernersville? Have you been to that shop?

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Chipper" wrote in message
. com...
Well, all that fabric aquisition taking place next door in Greensboro,
explains the tremors I felt in the fabric force here in Winston!
Sounds like a good time! My DD picked purples/pinks for her next one

too!
chipper