Old November 18th 03, 12:21 PM
Posey

droid wrote in message
Anyone have any advice re the Brother KH910 electric knitting machine? Is
this the electronic version? Can it do larger patterns than the punchcard
machine? I am trying to decide whether or not to get one and would
appreciate some advice

Many thanks

I have one and it can do patterns to 60 stitches, which can be doubled to
120, can do individual motifs and is a fairly good standard machine, made in
the early 1980's However, it is difficult to find parts for the machine and
if the electronics are not working, hard to find repairs. I believe that
you'd be better off finding a used KH 930, 940 or above.
Posey