Old August 12th 03, 09:21 PM
MKent41616

well our school just purchased a new kiln last year from olympic. The kiln has
been wonderful and has already seen a number of fireings. (about 12) I haven't
observed any cracks to be honest but i haven't looked. for me its just getting
used to fireing by the controller and learnign to program the little bugger. I
want to test using cones but my school says if i use em i pay for em outa my
own pocket. This is also the person who was seriously considerign olympics
printed recomendation to use asbestose fiber boards as a fire wall.

interestignt hing asbestose after reading up i found not all asbestose is bad
just the long fiberd asbestose from australia. Seems there are lots of
poisonous things outa that continent. including most of the animals.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759