Old September 17th 04, 06:08 AM
~Candace~

I made my own heart mold, but other than that, I haven't used molds. We
only have a Hobby Lobby availible to us, and the Sculpey molds they have
make me gag with the uber-cutesieness of them, LOL! And the one I made just
doesn't work the way I'd like it to.
The boy charm may object to having a mold cast from him. I once stuck his
butt in the tub wearing only his shorts and painted him with watercolors.
Every color of the rainbow--in streaks, shapes and some words, LOL! This is
what happens when Mommy is tired of temper tantrums and screaming about
stupid stuff--I get funky crazy on him and make him do blackmail worthy
things. You bet I got pictures, too! HA!
Wouldn't it be cheaper to use plaster of paris for making hand molds,
though?

"Debbie B" wrote in message
nk.net...
Have you started with molds yet? I used my Joann's coupon for the
elasticlay. Then had to go around making molds of everything.

Hey, that's how you can get a mold of the boy charm you posted. Then you
would always have a cast. Or seriously, use the elasticlay for a mold of
their hands. Then you could clay and put the dates on. I still have the
plaster ones mine did in school.

You might want to join MSATClayArt on yahoo. They are great.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394

"~Candace~" wrote in message
. com...
Yep--I came across that tutorial the other day

"Debbie B" wrote in message
ink.net...
Yup that's how she had us do it. And then I found a tutorial today

online
that showed how to do it altogether.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
Sweeeeeeeeet. I took a look at them--very pretty! Do you make the

wings
and attach them to a body?

"Debbie B" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm just learning. I took a class last saturday and we learned how

do
the butterfly cane. Then we made butterflies. It was cool.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Bead Ornaments:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
Nope, not a one. Still working the basics here.
But you know I want to see what you do with them!

"Debbie B" wrote in message
nk.net...
Good job Candace.

I just got some pearlex powders at Hobby Lobby & can't wait to
try
them.

Do you have any of the powders?

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Beaded Ornaments:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079814&pathID=724394
Polymer Clay:

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079769&pathID=724393
Beading: http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5079557&pathID=724392

"~Candace~" wrote in
message
om...
http://snipurl.com/8ao4 --various and one Halloween set

http://snipurl.com/94hj --Halloween Roses

These pics were taken with the LCD screen off. Can we say

blurry?
lol!

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially

challenged
beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and

auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o