Old September 21st 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
[email protected]

Default Hi, new builder

Lucy,

I work for the instructional video rental company Technical Video
Rental. I came across your post and I think that TRV might have some
videos that you would find very helpful for your doll house project. I
was thinking the videos MM20: Working with Fabrics, MM18: Electrify
Your Dollhouse, and MM22: Kitchen Miniatrures in Polymer could provide
useful information and tips for building your daughter's doll house.
Feel free to check out these and more instructional videos at

http://technicalvideorental.com/inde...+house&x=0&y=0

If there are any questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to write
to me at

Thanks,
MJS