Old February 3rd 09, 06:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default Knitting 2 no seam sleevees in one go Possible

I am holding out good Mirjam. The auto accident in early August took a
lot out of me. I am coming back.

Gail went on a ventilator, the ALS or "Lou Gehrig's disease" is getting
to her respiratory system. I spent the day with hear today, she is in a
nursing home in Rockford, IL.

It is rough after three decades, Gail is only 56. Don't tell her I told
her age. She is at peace with her self and laughs and jokes when I am
with here. They seem to be good to here. I believe it makes a
difference when they know family is coming in regular. I know a lady
who has been there three years and she says they are good to her.

So not all is bad. I made six prayer shawls for the local university.
Valentines day will be the anniversary of the shooting at Northern
Illinois University, it is only 14 miles from me. They were asking for
120. They will be given to the families of the students who were shot.

I hope all is well for you and the peace holds out.

Many hugs and Love,
Miram

wrote:
On Feb 3, 12:43 am, Spike Driver wrote:
Mijam,

your going to be on tv some day!

Hugs & Love,
Dennis & Gail

Thank you Dennis , thanks for the Compliment , but i don`t deserve
it ,, i read people are doing it with socks and just tried to see if
it works with sleeves ,,, it took some trying ,,, but now it works ,,,
and i want to encourage others to try it as well ,,

How are you Holding it this days ???
mirjam