Old September 28th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

Default Happiness is

"anne" wrote in message
g...
- having the right size open back frame, a can of dark green spray paint to
tone down the fake gold colour, and a sharp Xacto knife to finish the $10
bargain bought at seminar

- an invitation to dinner to see the girls ;-)

next!!!!!

--
another anne, add ingers to reply

I guess it's seeing an end to the project I'm working on that can't be put
aside because it's a gift, being invited to a lovely holiday dinner at a
friends house that will include a few good friends and her family, great
weather today dry and just warm, not hot and Puff curled up at my feet
gently snoring the morning away.

Happy New Year--

Lucille