Old August 25th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Dennis

Default I am still here, knitting and crocheting.

Katherine,

There is a definate learning curve. I have played with them some will
let you know my final view. I feel I should give them at least a year
before I make any definate you judgement, yay or nay .

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Katherine wrote:
SpikeDriver wrote:
Hello friends,

I have a pair of sport weight socks to finish for our Grand Daughter
and an afghan for our Pastor who is getting married.

I hope to then get busy with my knitting sheaths to see if I can keep
count of how many stitches I knit a minute.

I will be interested, not to hear how many stitches you knit, but how you
like using it.

Higs,
Katherine