Old August 24th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default I am still here, knitting and crocheting.

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:33:24 -0500, SpikeDriver spun a fine yarn

Hello friends,

I have a pair of sport weight socks to finish for our Grand Daughter and
an afghan for our Pastor who is getting married.

I hope to then get busy with my knitting sheaths to see if I can keep
count of how many stitches I knit a minute.

We have been busy here refinishing the hard wood floors in the living
room and master bedroom. Of course, I am just supervising. I don't do
the hard manual labor any more.

I am looking at gansey patterns for next month, I am going to try on on
the sheath. I have made one you could really call a gansey.

I hope I have not missed to many important days, I do love you all.

I noticed how hard you have been on my friend Aaron and men in general
so I thought I would lay low for a while. It seems pretty rough in here
some times.

I am glad we have been together long enough we can all take a joke, what
are true friends for.?

I do log in long enough to see it my Twin is posting then I usually
leave and get my chores done, Gail have been keeping me very busy making
sure the remodeling is going well.

Hugs & God bless you all,

Dennis & Gail
---

Good to *see* you, Dennis!
HUgs,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0634-1, 08/23/2006
Tested: 8/23/2006 10:47:15 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006