Old December 22nd 03, 08:31 PM
Kim E

Curves in the varigated red thread. I'm sure she will love this terrific quilt!

Kim

M. Wetmore wrote in message . ..
I think it's going to be really beautiful when I am done. I plan on
using a varigated red or a solid red to stipple in the borders, or
curves and stars. I'm not sure I will do any quilting in the red
border since it is only 1 1/2". Then I'm stumped on how to quilt the
squares beyond stitch in the ditch around the blocks. Should I
stipple or curves with stars with a varigated red thread? Should I
maybe do an X through each block? Any quilting ideas will be greatly
appreciated.

http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/b&w.jpg

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot com.

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat