Old January 26th 09, 05:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
ryland424

Default Saw a beautiful fabric- how can I find it?

-------------------------------------

I saw the greatest fabric in Etsy used on a handbag. I have emailed the
maker who has been very helpful but just had a remnant for it and the
remnant has no signs of a name. I purchased the handbag from her she was
so helpful but would love to find out where to find the fabric for my
daughter's room. Any suggestions? It is a very colorful fabric and the
"Design depicts sites of europe..eiffel tower, Buckingham Palace guards
and venice gondolas, etc."

Any help would be appreciated.

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3750 messages and counting!