Old June 13th 05, 06:03 AM
Tegan

No affliation with this shop, this is just a good picture of the
design!

http://www.wyndhamneedleworks.com/Lo...bagatelle.html

I saw the designer's model at my LNS in Alexandria, VA. Just gorgeous!
I didn't want to use blue fabric, so am going with mulberry instead.

Caryn

And don't you know I'm so jealous that you saw the model! The only
finished version I'm likely to see will be my own (as if) and the gods
only know what decade that could happen in! But knowing you've started,
I've been diligently trying to remove all the cat hair that Chen's left
on it in passing so that I can start back up with it. Do you think
you'll do the 'netting' as you go or will you leave it until the end?
What I'm sort of thinking of, provided I get that far before it gets
too hot to stitch at all, is that I'll do the netting as/when I finish
each section. I'm curious about what color you'll use for the netting,
too.
Tegan