Old September 19th 03, 03:14 AM
Liz and Steve Ford

Good luck Larisa

I have set a goal for myself too! I have Tom Ford Fridays - sounds like a
book eh! Tom is actually my eldest son and it is my job to make his wedding
suit. His wedding is on 21st Dec and I have only just started fitting the
waistcoat so I declared Fridays as his suit making day. Problem is on
Thursday he rang to say his fiancee and himself, had found the house of
their dreams (well it was a house in the area they wanted to rent) and
needed help to move on FRIDAY!!! What could I say but lets' try for next
week for "Tom Ford Day"! Hope you finished everything.

Liz Ford
Waikiki Western Australia
"CNYstitcher" wrote in message
I have set modest goals for myself tonight.

I only have 1 "snuggle" quilt left to make, and it is already sitting in
the sewing machine waiting for my attention. Then I have 2 shirts that
only need buttons and buttonholes. That is what I am shooting for to
finish tonight. Of course, it would be nice to finish the last load of
laundry as well, but since it is mostly t-shirts and grubby clothes, it
can wait grin.

Will let you all know if I made it

Larisa