Old August 26th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Georgia

Default FO: NYCO #1, finally

Ah, so sorry! I just checked and I think I sent it off to someone a few
months ago. I will update that page accordingly right now!

Thanks for your kind words. Socks I am working on now will definitely be
interesting. It is one skein of ombre dyed silk (shades of tan, ochre, green
and red) and I am knitting both socks at the same time (one from each end of
the skein), so they will not turn out identical, though they both have tan
tops.

Georgia

wrote in message
ps.com...
What beautiful work Georgia. I enjoyed looking at all of your
pictures. The aran vest is lovely and so are the socks. I have
quite a collection of striped socks myself LOL.
How much are you asking for the blue and red mohair ?
Marie and the cats

Georgia wrote:
Around the first of the month, I finally finished the Aran-style

cardigan
vest I cast on January 1 (NYCO #2 (the multi-patterned socks) got

finished
in April)--a whole month before I anticipated. It's taken me a while to

get
it photographed, and I didn't realize until I was posting the pictures

that
it was hanging slightly crooked. Oh well, it really is symmetrical.

Pictures are at the bottom of the page:
http://www.georgiamorgan.net/html/knitting.htm

Current project is a pair of silk wool socks. THese are being knitted at

the
same time, top down, on two circulars, so that if I run out of yarn, and
have to do the toes and heels with something that contrasts a little, at
least both socks will be the same.

Georgia
http://georgiamorgan.net