Old August 31st 04, 02:05 AM
Kandice Seeber

**How cute are those!!!*** And the pics of Spike with the blue hippo are
adorable! Gooooo Spike!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Here's the art:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/spikehippo.jpg

And here's the live part:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/spikehippo4.jpg

and watching out the window for evil squirrels:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/spikehippo3.jpg

This weekend, while running errands, DD and I saw this "Fleecy Man", as we
call them, in the form of a hippo. We just couldn't resist. Spike loves
fleecy toy. His first year or so with us, he'd pull out the squeakers,

and
I'd sew them back up. After a while, he learned that he loved being able

make noise, so he left the squeakers alone.

We came home and casually left the hippo on the edge of the kitchen

counter
and when Spike came in the room, we didn't say anything. It took him

about
a minute to notice, and he jumped up and snatched his new "Fleecy Man".
And this dog never jumps up at the counters! He ran happily around the
house for about 10 minutes, tossing his head, showing off. It took about

day before Spike even put the hippo down. He carried it everywhere,

except
outside, and when he went to bed, he carried it in there and put it in his
bed and slept with it. When he got up in the morning, he was still

carrying
it around.

See why I like dog so much? It takes so little to make their day.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com