Old August 31st 04, 01:34 AM
Beadbimbo

Sooz,

I have to admit, they gave me a chuckle. I might make them into earrings.
Of course, no one would get it, but I enjoy an inside joke now and then, and
can just wonder what people are thinking when they look at my earrings.

My other chuckle was thinking that I could have made throwing-up-child beads
instead, since that's the other recent thing in my life, but these were much
cuter. (A sick sense of humor and not enough sleep, and I come up with all
these wonderful ideas.)

Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
OKAY, Jerri....this made my day! I immediately sent it to Kevin.