Old September 29th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Georgia

Default Varathane in small containers?

It comes in cans as small as 8 oz. Call a small-box store, i.e., your local
hardware store, and if they don't have it, ask if they will special order it
for you. I've barely made a dent in the can I bought 3 years ago.

Georgia

wrote in message
ups.com...
Greetings,

I've checked the local big box hardware stores (Lowe's, Home Depot) and
I've only been able to find Varathane Diamond Floor Finish in gallon
cans. I do not need *that* much. Is it available for sale in smaller
containers? Could anyone recommend a reliable online supplier?

--
Lindsey
http://artwork-by-lindsey.blogspot.com