Old April 13th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.carving
Richard

Default Help looking for basswood in the UK

Look for Lime, It's about the same as basswood.

wrote:
Hi,

I have yet to ask my local timber yards, but I was wondering if anyone
could advised me on where I can find a supplier for basswood as I
would love to start giving wood carving a try. I've delved into the
dear ol' google search, which amounted to not much in the way of
basswood. I did find suppliers for wood turning, but they sold all

--

Richard

Richard L. Rombold
WIZARD WOODWORKING
489 N. 32nd. St.
Springfield, Or .97478

Take a look at my mess and work.
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/...ername=thewizz

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"