Old July 28th 03, 08:37 PM
Thomas Mitchell

Ah.. nice site. I sent it to my wife. Some good tips as well. Hope to be
able to send some tips of our own for you to add eventually.

Dawn wrote:
Thomas Mitchell wrote:

Anyone have recommendations for places on the web to get material for
finishing the house?

Any suggestions on how to get started? She's doing lots of searches on
Google for info, but I've always found that newsgroups have lots of
expert advice.

Howdy,

I maintain a website with info for the group, including an online
listing, a mail-order listing, and a nationwide shop listing. You can
find this at:

www.redsword.com/dollhouse

It's due for updating, so if you find out-of-date links just drop me an
email from the web site and let me know what needs to be changed.

Dawn