Old July 26th 03, 11:09 AM
Richard

Hi,

We produce a product called Realistic Brick Compound. This is a very
economical way to produce a brick finish and is quick and easy to apply.
When finished it looks and feels like real bricks.

Please see our website for details: www.craft-products.com

We are based in the UK, but do ship worldwide - please enquire for shipping
costs.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Richard J. Bromley.

"Thomas Mitchell" wrote in message
Hello all,

My wife and I are new to the dollhouse craft. She's been into crafts for
a while but hasn't found one that she's settled on. I suggested she try
making a dollhouse since she is a perfectionist type and will spend a
lot of time on the details.

We ordered a kit to start with, ie, the shell. Which will arrive in a
few days and are looking around the web for places to get material to
finish it. We're looking for fake brick, etc. I have almost a full
fledged wood working shop in half of the garage so I'll be able to make
the siding, shingles, hard wood flooring, anything that deals with wood.

Anyone have recommendations for places on the web to get material for
finishing the house?

Any suggestions on how to get started? She's doing lots of searches on
Google for info, but I've always found that newsgroups have lots of
expert advice.

Thanks
Thomas and Tracie