Old November 29th 05, 02:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Congrats Tillerman Beads!

Hey, I saw that and did not put 2 and 2 together that it was you guys
(perhaps I didn't pay that close of attention, ) However, I did not that
they were lampwork beads that the projects they did were way cool this time.

Did you approch them with a challenge or did they approch you? How does that
work? I have often wondered.

Lara

--

Check out my eBay auctions: http://snipurl.com/8fa3
Check out my Justbeads.com auctions: http://snipurl.com/jr6c
"Su" wrote in message
oups.com...
*blushing*

Thanks, Barbara!

We're really thrilled about the whole thing. We've been working like
mad at craft fairs and haven't been home much but we did see the copy
they sent us and the first thing Mike did was laminate the Challenge
page.

It was such a boost to him.

-Su

http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk