Old November 3rd 17, 03:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Too funny!

Had to share this with people "in the know"!

On Craig's list there was a post for embroidery thread for sale (this
was amazing just for the fact DH showed it to me, when he's always
saying I don't need more stitching stuff!). Anyway, it was a good deal:
$20 for 120 skeins of floss (some used). I went to pick it up last
night and had to snicker. On the box someone had written, "needle point
string". LOL!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures