Old October 17th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper

Default Here is another one for you . . . Tombow or other marker?

Thanks for the info on the Brilliance pads. I wondered why some of mine
made the stamps such a gunky mess when I inked them. I'll have to turn
them right side up now.

SAD

On 10/15/06 11:52 AM, in article
, "Roscoe2"
wrote:

Wave Jumper wrote:
I only have six Marvy Markers and hadn't used them in years so just checked
them out...they are still wet but only two make a sound when I shake them.
What could that mean? They are Metallics. I bet they would look pretty
using them with the aqua painter. That's my favorite way to use markers
too. I scribble on a CD and use my aqua painter to pick up the color.

FYI if you have markers with brushes on both ends you should lay them flat.
Stamp pads should be laid upside down.

SAD

Hi SAD,

I did not like my Marvy's so I sold all of them I think in a pencil cup
$0.25 a piece of 5 for a $1.00. I just didn't like them I prefer the
Tobmbow's because I truly like the idea of both tips. Easier for me to
use. I prefer eaiser. I didn't know about laying those markers flat.
Thank for the heads up on that one.

I did however know about the ink pads, however, if you have a pigement
pad for exaple Brilliance Ink pads you don't want to store them upside
down as they are naturlly gushy and
to much ink means smudgy to me. I store all of my dye inks and
kaliedacolor pads upside down, after that everyone else stays upright.
Right or wrong not sure, works for me.

Inky Huggz,

Missy
Inky Huggz,