Old May 5th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default New LQS in Columbus, OH

Kate G. wrote:
The shop in Hilliard... well the people that sold it... later changed
their mind. The shop in Hilliard is still there... but the original
owners have opened a new shop....

Acorn Quilting Co.
3673 Fishinger Blvd.
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
(614) 771 0657

Our new store hours are Tuesday thru Saturday 9:00 to 5:00 closed Sunday
and Monday.

This in in the Mill Run area. I think you turn right off Fishinger
(when coming from 270) and it is in the shopping center on your left.
Looks like maybe an old Walmart building or something like that. Many
store fronts empty -- if I remember correctly...

Let me know what you think. I was just down there earlier in the week
-- didn't think to stop by. Got their "reopening" message this morning!

Kate in MI

I have a very good high school friend that lives in Hillard - what a
small small world lol

Roberta (in VA)