Old July 2nd 03, 01:32 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
"Diana Curtis" wrote:

Growth spurt. Welcome to hell. She will get your milk supply sorted out in
no time and get back to a schedule of sorts soon.
Meg didnt sleep much either. She seemed to be able to sense when I was out
of the room and would wake too.. still does that even to this day!
Arrrghh...
She will get older and you will have more time to make beads, I promise! I
can now make quilts occasionally, but when Meg was little there were days I
felt I had no time to myself, even to do something as simple as eat! This
too shall pass.
Hugs,
Diana

Oh my gosh, it is a growth spurt! Why don't I remember these things from
the older kids? I must have been so tired that I blocked it out. Geez!
I'm REALLY glad she chose a day when the other two are at their dad's
house, so they couldn't be swarming me all day. (Children's First Rule:
the amount of attention demanded must be in direct converse proportion
to the amount of energy parent has available; therefore, when parent is
fresh and eager to interact, ignore parent and play as far away as
possible, whereas if parent is exhausted and under pressure, needs must
be presented in unbearably whiny tone every 1.5 minutes.)

As far as eating... LOL! I'm living on jerky, nuts, and nectarines right
now!

On the plus side, Ophelia slept for five hours straight last night (yay
sleeping!) and woke up with a dry diaper, which she promtly drenched
just in time for DH to change her. Go Ophelia! Now, I just hope she
sleeps a bit today... I don't just WANT to make beads, I HAVE to make
beads because I do not, not, NOT want to go back to work full-time in
two months.

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org