Old March 4th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Mysterious birthday squisher

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:41:20 -0500, Carole
wrote:

What a surprise! There was a mysterious brown envelope in my mail box
this morning and I couldn't figure out what I had ordered! There was
no return address and I could read the postmark.

And of course, I was so excited that I wrote that I COULD read the
postmark, when what I meant to say was that I could NOT read the
postmark! (It doesn't take much to make me happy!!!!)

Carole in Northwest GA - Retired and loving it!
Homepage - http://home.alltel.net/caroledoyle/