Old August 2nd 03, 10:10 AM
havana bill & holly

HBS, www.miniatures.com, has a quick-build log cabin kit and firehouse kit
as well as log cabin kits by RGT & Dura-Craft and a barn by RGT. They also
carried a kit for a general store which I thought with swinging doors
instead of a regular shop door would make a really neat Western saloon, with
an upstairs for a doctor's office or whatever (a bordello for the old &
raunchy, perhaps). There are also shops. I have seen castles people
"scratch" built. You might also check out www.maplestreet.co.uk. for Tudor
style kits. Many years ago there was a book for building houses/ city out
of things like 2-liter soda bottles and other "found" items to make a very
futuristic setting for sci-fi toys such as the Star Wars figures. Your
imagination & budget & skills are your only limits.
Didn't mean to get so wordy 8~ )